The Pakistan Postal Stationery Catalogue is continuously (as far as my spare time allows) expanded and improved. At time the following chapters of the catalogue are available:
Corrections, additions and enhancements are always welcome.
- Aerogrammes, including service aerogramme: 1949 - 1994 (latest issue)
- Envelopes: 1948 - 2017 (latest issue)
- Airmail envelopes: 1950 - 2001 (latest issue)
- Registered mail envelopes (work in progress): 1948 - 2001 (latest issue)
- Postcards, including service postcards and airmail postcards: 1948 - 2018 (latest issue)
- Letter sheets for military personnel: 1965(?) - 2005(?) (latest issue)
- Postal stationery for prisoners of war: 1972 - 1974 (latest issue)
Below the latest updates (please consider possible changes of the Inventory Lists):
- E-63A-D...... Ver: 200403 E-63A FDC, E-63C details, E-63D new
- REG-10....... Ver: 200403 totally revised
- REG-5........ Ver: 200403 handstamp stationery charge
- REG-6........ Ver: 200403 handstamp stationery charge
- REG-7........ Ver: 200403 REG-7Ba, REG-7Bb new. Stationery charges pictures
- REG-8........ Ver: 200403 length of crossbar on back. Picture handstamp stationery charge.
- REG-9........ Ver: 200403 length of crossbar on back. Picture handstamp stationery charge.
- GEN-10....... Ver: 200402 Title changed, scope of the catalogue defined, Urdu numerals, Literature references explained
- GEN-20....... Ver: 200402 Registration fee for /DGPP66/ corrected
- GEN-30....... Ver: 200402 /Zh20/ new
Select an option from the sidebar menu( )